Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Sorry guys
It was just brought to my attention by Kelly that I haven't written a post about what I'm having. It's going to be another girl! Poor HD is going to be "surrounded by estrogen" as he's said many times, but it'll be okay. They'll just have to play softball or something so he can be a coach. They'll also have to deal with `things like wearing baby camo overalls. Oh, and having one of thier first words be "touchdown" and learning how to headbutt people. Baylee, at least, is very into headbutting things and people and watching sports with dad. I do love how much of a daddy's girl she is though. It should be fun for Baylee to have a little sister to play with. Anyways, for all of you who didn't know, that's what's going on. I'm sorry I didn't post about it sooner, I guess I just didn't think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YEEWHO! That is exciting. :)
Girls will be good for HD. Soften him up a bit. :) yeah, right. Congratulations.
Boy or Girl....I'm just glad she is healthy!!
Always good to have girls around the house. You know cooking - cleaning - that sort of thing.
Post a Comment