Monday, October 27, 2008

Down the Stairs






So Baylee and I are staying at Kristin and Will's house for the next couple of days, and then we're going to Medford with Kay, we'll be in Camas with my parents for the weekend of Halloween, and then back down to Medford, back to Utah and then back up to Rexburg. We're doing this because HD is in Boise for a month, so being gone for two out of the 4 weeks that he's gone will make it less painful for me. He left here on Saturday and drove to Boise yesterday. The thing thats been the most difficult for me sofar is that Baylee wakes up every morning and goes "Daddy?" "Daddy?" It's very cute but sad at the same time. Anyways, I'm going to be posting a lot because HD wants to see what's going on while he's away, and this one is of Baylee going (slowly) down the stairs. She finally got it! It only took falling down the stairs once... :S

1 comment:

Holly said...

What a big girl! I bet traveling/visitng while H is gone will be keeping you busy! :)