Thursday, October 30, 2008

Road Show Practice

Baylee and I have been in Medford, OR with Kay and Harvey since Tuesday. Last night Kay had a dress rehersal for the youth road show, (she's a young women leader) and Baylee and I tagged along. Baylee had a lot of fun playing with the other little kids that were there, and one in particular named Jesse called Baylee his friend and walked around with her most of the time. It was really cute. I didn't get a picture of it but Baylee also started walking around kicking the volleyball in front of her. She went in a straight line and everything. I was pretty impressed, plus it was really cute to see how focused she was on it. I met a lot of people from HD's ward who all said how much Baylee looks like HD. She was getting a lot of attention.














1 comment:

Holly said...

She is a cute thing no matter what State you have her in! ;)