Tuesday, October 21, 2008

sleeping and big overalls

Baylee was trying to stay awake to see dad when he came home the other night, but she didn't quite make it, and HD took a picture of her sleeping on the livingroom floor when he got home. It was pretty cute.
A friend of mine in our ward gave me some clothes for Baylee when she gets a little bigger. They're all size 2T and up, so it'll be a while before they fit, but today she brought these overalls to me and insisted that I put them on her. Needless to say, they're a little to big :) I thought she looked really cute though.


5 comments:

Kay said...

She cute in what ever she wear...big or small

Holly said...

Such a cutie girl! :)

Kristin said...

I love that she is alreay playing dress up. I can't get Jason to pick what he wants to wear for the life of me.

steve said...

Baylee is adorable in that little outfit. When are you going to put her on the Rogaine treatment?

Kelly Spence said...

Cute. So you haven't posted about what you are having. you found out right?