Saturday, July 5, 2008

Here we go again!

Well I was thinking that Baylee would be at least walking before Britany got pregnant. But it doesn't look like it is happening that way. Needless to say the birth control didn't work. She even remembered to take it every day. Well, if the Lord wants you to have a kid there is not much you can do. We are happy either way pregnant or not. Well I shouldn't say that. Britany is the one that has to live with it for 9 months. And we are fine if it is a boy or girl. One boys are easier (at least for me). But Baylee has been pretty easy and we already have everything for a girl. So both good, boy is favorite but if it not, its like well girls are good too. So both good. So here we go for round two.

10 comments:

steve said...

So here we go. I'm so glad I got to post before your mom. She is so hard to beat. Congrats H.D. and Britany on the arrival of your new spirit directly from Heaven. How wonderful that good news is! Must be due in March and I'm already so excited. Love ya, both

Mickie and Matt said...

Sweet guys! Another one cooking in the oven eh? Hey JUST SO YOU KNOW... I stake claim on 3 names Ty, Austin, and McKayla just so we dont have a repeat of last time lol...Oh and BYU football camp hopefully doesnt start her labor this time! That would be very bad
:( Matt and I are very happy for you two! Congrats!!!

Tanner Family said...

Seriously? Wow, congrats guys!

Kristin said...

Well 2 kids are a lot harder then just one. Good luck with everything!

Bobbie said...

Congrats! Looks like she'll be pregnant at the same time as Steph, apparently our extended family can't have just one person pregnanta at a time anymore!

Kay said...

Luv the Brain Reagan twist on the boy/girl issue!!!

Kay said...

Oppps Brian...not Brain!

Britany said...

Mom it is briaoooo87ennna!

Trish Griffee said...

Okay Michael and I were laughing our butts off at the last post..who does that? Congratulations on the preggo-ness.

Michaela said...

Congratulations you guys! That's pretty exciting news!!