Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baylee

Here are just a couple of pictures because with finals and life being so crazy, we havent had time to get on here all that much. Baylee is eating spigetti is the first one. And she also likes to try and play with/ yell at the kids playing out side.

4 comments:

Holly said...

What a cutie! Every parent needs a pic of their baby with spahgetti all over their face! :P

Kristin said...

Very cute. At our house spaghetti night is shirtless night. Ok It is just Will and Jason that are shirtless.

steve said...

I was trying to think what I wanted for dinner. Thanks for the hint Britney.

Kati Howard said...

Ha, I love te picture of her 'yelling' at the neighbor kids. Quincy always just stares at strange kids.... I hope he grows out of the staring phase, I could only imagine how embarassing that would be if he continued it until he gets older. :)