Wednesday, July 16, 2008

finals week

Holy cow I am exhausted. HD has SSSSSOOOO much homework, mostly for Construction Estimating that it's UNBELIEVABLE. Seriously his teacher is a slave driver. We were up until 4 in the morning doing homework, I don't have much left but I was mostly trying to keep HD awake so that he could get his done. I am basically just ready for this semester to be over. It'll be nice to have time to "relax" every once in a while. It will also be nice because HD can work a lot more which will help relieve some stress. I'm glad that the school president changed the semesters so that everyone has a seven week break between summer and fall semsters. We are off-track in the fall so the seven week break just gives us about a 6 month break which is SSSOOO nice! Baylee has been really cute lately. I think she's been key in getting me through this semester (well HD helps too) but it seems like whenever I am just so tired and stressed out that I don't know what to do with myself she either does something really cute and funny like pick on the dog, or she knocks the trash can over and gives me something to do to get my mind off of things :) Regardless, I am very excited for the weekend!

3 comments:

Holly said...

I hope things settle down soon, and all the homework is done. :)

Kay said...

I bet you sleep well tonight....yes!!

Can't wait to see you in a few days!!

Will said...

Gosh, I don't think I could handle so much fun. Especially picking up the trash part. Whoo-whee!