Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baylee stuff

Here's Baylee trying to be like dad. This was taken after a few failed attempts at getting daddy's work belt on. She's not quite big enough for it yet :)
Last night Baylee decided that she was going to put the sticker that the cashieer gave her at Albertson's on her forehead. She then spent the next little while trying to figure out how to get it back off. I eventually had to help her out with that one, but it was pretty funny.

Another way Baylee has been trying to be like daddy is by putting his clothes on, including his shoes. She couldn't figure out how to walk around in them though, so she used the table for support. She was trying really hard to walk. She was sticking her tongue out and everything.




One thing that she's been trying to do like mom is sweep and mop. For the past couple of days she's been getting the broom and mop out of the laundry room and pushing them across the kitchen floor.













8 comments:

Mickie and Matt said...

Hey there is nothing wrong with starting them young! At this rate when the new baby comes she'll be able to clean the whole house herself and you wont even have to think about it. Okay i'm kidding but that is cute she wants to be just like her mom and dad.

Britany said...

Yea, she also throws stuff away in the trash and flushes things down the toilet, as well as "unloading" the dishwasher. She's off to a good start!

Kristin said...

They try to grow up to fast for my taste. Cute :)

Kay said...

Wow! I didn't know you could buy adorable little babies at Albertson's.

What a cutie!

Holly said...

LOL! Kay...you and I think a like...I was going to say the same thing! Bay come can help me clean my house any time! ;)

Bobbie said...

She's such a hoot. I can only imagine how busy your day is!

Nelson Family said...

she is so stinkin cute! I am excited to see you guys and meet her at Christmas time...
-aunt Karen
I really do not think I am old enough to be a great aunt yet!
let alone twice :)
-karen

Kati Howard said...

HA... Quincy has a little obsession with sweeping too. It's a good thing. I just hope it sticks around!