
OK i think this one is funny. I think she looks like that half goat thing in the Narnia movie. Just give her little horns and a goatee and shes set for casting.

She really liked the dress grandma sent her. It also got a lot of comments at church.

Here is the tree we set up last night. Is it apparent that it is fake. Coming from Oregon I am not going to go buy a stupid 3' tree for 50 bucks at the mall. I would rather spend 12.88 at W
almart for a fake.
Britany is working on the finger thing.
Believe it or not these are two of the better ones.
4 comments:
LOL! That's terrible you think she looks like Mr. Tumnus?? Okay maybe a little...:)
Luv the dress!
Sad to say we didn't even buy a tree for the two more weeks we'll be here.
A tree is a tree! Still lools good...and Bay looks so cute in that dress! :)
This post is hilarious. I love that she's feeding the dog. That's totally something Quincy would be doing IF we had a dog.
Oh and I love the picture of her tights... she does look like one of those mythical creatures.
The dress is adorable... it's clothes like that, which make me wish I had a little girl!
That dress is adorable!! I love it! I need a girl!! I think we're going to find out on Friday, my brother got me an early one at the hospital back home because he works there. I'll post as soon as I can after we find out!
Post a Comment