I still think that she isc rying when she laughs. Pretty cute any ways. And I live the dress. Mom sent Sierra one too.
At first I thought she was crying...:) What a funny girl. Glad you have a dog. to clean up after her fun!
Her giggle is so cute... :)
What a cutie pie =)
Cassie thought that was really funny to watch and said that she loves the doggie.-Karen and Cassie
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I still think that she isc rying when she laughs. Pretty cute any ways. And I live the dress. Mom sent Sierra one too.
At first I thought she was crying...:) What a funny girl. Glad you have a dog. to clean up after her fun!
Her giggle is so cute... :)
What a cutie pie =)
Cassie thought that was really funny to watch and said that she loves the doggie.
-Karen and Cassie
Post a Comment