So last night Baylee grabbed a diaper wipe and decided that she was going to wash the front door. I tried to get a picture of her in the act but she was too excited to show the diaper wipe to me. It was very cute though.
Another thing Baylee has been persistent about is learning how to unlock the front door. The problem is that she isn't quite tall enough, and she's using the wrong key :)
More exciting news; when we got home to Rexburg Baylee discovered that she could climb up onto her bouncy horse, as well as the kitchen table! I have a lot more chasing around to do now :S Oh, and she brought a white ribbon to me and wanted me to put it on her, so that's what that is all about.


When HD was here for the weekend I was trying to get the dishes done after dinner on Saturday and Baylee was climbing into the dish washer to "help" me, so I asked HD to distract her for me so I could finish, and this is what he came up with. She didn't seem to mind though. Ever since then she's been sitting in "her chair" a lot. I think that she likes the fact that it's her size and easy to climb in and out of. She's not quite tall enough to get up onto the big couches yet.
7 comments:
What a cute girl! :)
Funny but true story. On Pandora I had Beauty & the Beast's "Something there that wasn't there before" playing. Metallica's "Enter Sandman" starting playing and they were ON BEAT! It sounded pretty cool.
What an adorable little lady! I miss her already!
Pretty soon she'll be climbing out of her crib too...oh that was always the day I dreaded.
Only a week and a half, until HD's home for good. I'm glad to hear he's doing great there, with tests and stuff!!
Hey, it took me a couple days, but I finally did some blogging today. It's fun to see you guys on here. Paden kept saying, "Bailey?"
It won't be long before Bailey will be driving. How cute she will look behind the wheel.
I loved all those pictures. Especially the random white ribbon. Kids are just awesome.
Hey, are you guys still planning on visiting Boise next week. Let me know because Tyler will be out of town and I'd love the company. If you guys can't make it, I think we'll stay with my in laws.
Post a Comment