Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend

Baylee has recently discovered how to unravel the toilet paper. I am SSSOOO excited! On Sunday after going to dinner at some friends' house HD, Baylee, Diego, and I all went for a walk at the park, and decided to sit in the grass for a while.

This is how Baylee sleeps. I just think that it's really cute, but I would think that her legs would fall asleep. At least mine would! Baylee and I went to the splash park! She's getting use to the water but she won't go near it unless I'm holding her. We definitly had a lot of fun though.


5 comments:

Kristin said...

I fianlly can comment now. How exciting for you guys!

Oh the joys of kids unrolling the tp. We had to keep it up on top of the toilet for a good while. Jason lost interest in it after a few months.

What a fun park! That is cool you guys were able to get to go swimming!

Kay said...

That park looks like a lot of fun!

And you need to post the story about the neighbor with the same name as the dog...that was funny!

Mickie and Matt said...

Nice post! Looks like fun. I am sure Baylee will be a little fish soon. Wanting to go to that water all the time!

Holly said...

That park looks like fun! I remember when Ty and Con used to play with the toilet paper... :p

steve said...

That park looks so peaceful. The toilet paper? Well maybe she's trying to tell you something. Checked those diapers lately? The park looks fun.