So, I had some sales on Friday... :) I had 8 sales in one day! The most I had in one day before that was 3. I was SSSSOOO excited! So, there ya go. All of the sales managers applauded me when I walked in on Saturday which was kinda wierd and the head supervisor told me that I was an animal or something like that, but I honestly don't know what I did. I just ended up talkling to a lot of people.. So there ya go!
Plus, yesterday we had Nate and Kelly over for dinner and we had ribs. HD put me in charge of grilling them and I wasn't aware of the fact that I was supposed to turn the grill temp down, so needless to say they cought on fire. I also had set the oven mits on top of the grill.... they set on fire too :) So I was a bit embarrassed. Nate and Kelly were really nice about it but at one point Kelly said, "I have a piece of charcoal stuck in my teeth." She tried to fix it but it was too late! HD and I just laughed. My rice krispy treats turned out okay though. I think they could have used more marshmallows, but it was my first try and I used the recipe on the box... Oh well! We had fun. Baylee spent the evening crawling after Tanner which was really cute. They're not very good at sharing though... :)
6 comments:
What is it that you sold? Good job on the sales though... :)
Oh. I sign people up with Lexington Law firm which helps them to fix their credit. Their main headquarters is actually in Salt Lake. On Friday I signed 8 people up.
Learning to cook is always an adventure. Ask me about cutting garlic sometime . . .
I would loved to have seen the fires! When Harvey BBQ's the meat tends to be well done also. I'm glad you could laugh at yourself though!
I have to say...I am a sale kind of girl too! ;)
You will have to get some tips on Uncle Eric's ribs...they are yummy!
I miss understood. I thought the meat was the krispy treats. Congrats on the sales.
Post a Comment