Friday, June 27, 2008

Time

For the 3rd time in 4 years we are going to the Championship game! This time we will have home field advantage. That will be nice not having to go anywhere. Or should I say spend $ on gas 4.10$ per gallon here, that sucks. It might be even more where you live, but I am poor. But anyways It should be a good game. The last time we played this team we beat them 78-6 I think but it looks like they have a bunch of guys that we didn't see two years ago. And I guess they can't be that bad now, if they are in the championship game. We will see what happens hopefully we can win one this time! Oh and if you care to watch the game you can watch it live, or after I think they keep it on for a a few weeks at- http://www.eisn.ezstream.com. Game time is at 6:00 our time June 28th. Or if you are in Rexburg It is at suger-salem high.

3 comments:

Britany said...

Wow you can tell Britany types these things up more than me. The title should have said game, and if you click the blank spot it sends you to the website. or here I will just put it up again http://www.eisn.ezstream.com There you go.

Kay said...

Wahoo...congratulations on the BIG win!!! Now you can say, "I'm a winner!"

Mickie and Matt said...

COngrats H! Way to go! Won again!