
The new dog.
Baylee loves dogs so a friend of ours gave her to us. All she does is sleep and i love it.
Baylee found a way to make a hammer out of blocks. I'm so proud.

The first project, a pillow case. I picked the
camo,
britany picked
butterfly's. Then we
compromised on butterfly
camo.
Baylee ripped into it, and then
Britany couldn't wait. Sorry mom. Maybe you need to teach her though. It isn't hard for me to do but I am not good at explaining.

We found out that
Baylee hate bubble baths. She spends the hole time frantically trying to get them off.
3 comments:
Poor Baylee. Sierra is not a huge fna of bubbles, but Jason LOVES them.
Poor Bay...I remember when Codes used to freak out over bubble baths...
Hey, It's not her birthday for another two weeks! I like the decorative top stitch for the pillow case.
Bubbles are so fun!! But I guess not to everyone!
Post a Comment