
So I was sitting here tonight dinken around on the computer when I see these pictures pop up on facebook. I saw that one of my friends/co-worker had posted them and said that he was looking at this house burning. So britany gave him a call to see what was up. Now this is the cool part. He had just pulled 3 people out of the house. Now who really gets the opportunity to pull people from a burning building? What a stud. He said that it was two little girls 6 and 9 and an older man. The crappy thing is, he said there was an Idaho Falls city cop that just stood there the entire time and watched Tyler and his two friends pulling these people out. And when they asked him to help he took off after a drunk driver. I for one am glad that there are still good people out there who will put themselves in harms way to help others.
2 comments:
ME TOO!!!! Way the go Tyler!!!
What the?...what a putz! I'm glad you friend was there, nice job Tyler!
Post a Comment