I've been here two days, and I still haven't seen her open her eyes! Sleeps all the time.
I love Baylee's little head sticking in that last pic! She's adorable!
Good looking newbie!
I am with Kristin...the one with Bay sticking her head in by Laycee is soooo cute! What a sweet little one. Can't wait to meet her... :)
What an adorable little girl. Welcome to our world Laycee. From where you came from I know this world looks more like a fixer upper.
What a cutie-pie!
Yay! So glad to see little Lacy. We are excited to meet her soon! Thanks for the pictures, you are right she does look alot like Baylee :)
I can't believe you've got another baby!!! She's adorable, just like Bailey. I hope you're feeling and that you and Harvey are enjoying your little girlS :)
She looks so healthy and cute. Congrads to your second little girl. I wish you guys the best. Cant wait to see you guys.
Congrats mom and dad! She's cute!
These are so cute! How are things going? Call me if you need any help!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I've been here two days, and I still haven't seen her open her eyes! Sleeps all the time.
I love Baylee's little head sticking in that last pic!
She's adorable!
Good looking newbie!
I am with Kristin...the one with Bay sticking her head in by Laycee is soooo cute! What a sweet little one. Can't wait to meet her... :)
What an adorable little girl. Welcome to our world Laycee. From where you came from I know this world looks more like a fixer upper.
What a cutie-pie!
Yay! So glad to see little Lacy. We are excited to meet her soon! Thanks for the pictures, you are right she does look alot like Baylee :)
I can't believe you've got another baby!!! She's adorable, just like Bailey. I hope you're feeling and that you and Harvey are enjoying your little girlS :)
She looks so healthy and cute. Congrads to your second little girl. I wish you guys the best. Cant wait to see you guys.
Congrats mom and dad! She's cute!
These are so cute! How are things going? Call me if you need any help!
Post a Comment