So baylee now has found out how to get up on to her horse now without our help. That makes britany really nervous. She also is making the connection between all the different horses she has in her room. I think the funniest thing is, she seems to think that she has to go find her hat before she can ride the horse. I guess that big cowgirl hat helps her keep her balance.
6 comments:
look at your cute cow girl! She is soo cute riding the horsey! I remember how happy we were when T was able to climb the horse. :)
Wow. She can get up all by herself? She is getting so big (exclamation point) (It's not working right now)
So have you gotten her Christmas presents then? She'll love what mom got for her :)
The backwards cow boy hat is great! She must have put it on herself!
I love how she has to yell when "riding" her horse.
Hey neighbor, I haven't talked to you in a while. How ya doing? Did you get all your cleaning done? You inspired me, but I'm just a whole lot slower than you. It's gonna take me the next 4 months just to get things cleaned out!
There hasn't been a post in almost three weeks! What's going on in your life? Okay, I mostly know, but others might not??
No more labor? Still planning on the end of Feb.?
Post a Comment