Sunday, March 23, 2008





This Easter we had Nate/Kelly Jordan/Michaela & Zan at the house. We ate ham with potato's and salad with deviled eggs. It all tasted good and it is always nice to see everyone. After that it was about 2:00 so I went to take a nap that lasted till about 6:00. I haven't gotten to do that one in a long time. Me and Britany were sleepy from the night before. We went to dinner, The Rodeo and ice cream after. It was a lot of fun. Sorry Colton that you couldn't be here I think you would have liked it. At the rodeo Britany was a little emotional when one of the horses broke its leg and when a bull rider got kicked in the face. But hey its britany stuff like that makes her cry. Lets see... oh yea easter. So at night Zannie came over and we did the hole egg thing and watched a movie. She said she wanted to see a "nice one". So about as close to a chick flick as I was feeling was Young Guns. That is about how it happend, I am going to stop writing now I am starting to misspell a lot of easy words. Or britany will just proof read it. That works.

3 comments:

Kay said...

Nice eggs! Steve did his usual, but always a bit different, hunt again this year. They boys all loved it!!

Kristin said...

Ok thos eggs are a lot more creative then Mickies and mine.

I would have freaked out too about getting kicked in the face. I sure hope the guy is doing ok.

Holly said...

I love the eggs! You guys are good! :)
I probably would have been just as emotional... ;)