Nice HD. Well I don't know what is worse, socks on in the tub or Will getting in the tub to bath Sierra?
I see the socks, but I couldn't get past the cute little rolly-polly legs they were attached too!
LOL...I can say I've never done that. That's awesome!
I can say that your Uncle Eric never did that with the boys. I am with Kay...those legs are soooo chunky! CUTE! :)
At least he's trying to help. Saves time getting her dressed with the socks already on. That makes sense.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice HD. Well I don't know what is worse, socks on in the tub or Will getting in the tub to bath Sierra?
I see the socks, but I couldn't get past the cute little rolly-polly legs they were attached too!
LOL...I can say I've never done that. That's awesome!
I can say that your Uncle Eric never did that with the boys. I am with Kay...those legs are soooo chunky! CUTE! :)
At least he's trying to help. Saves time getting her dressed with the socks already on. That makes sense.
Post a Comment