Saturday, October 24, 2009

Baylee mommy

So today about 1/2 hour before bedtime I was about to lose it, the girls are still getting over being sick and they were just crying and demanding my attention all day long. So I was about to lose my temper, and decided that it would be a good idea to go into my room and bury my face in my pillow for a couple of minutes, and take some deep breaths to collect myself. A couple of seconds later Baylee came into my room saying, "Mommy, you okay?" And I said, "mommy tired baylee." Baylee then got a very concerned look on her face, climbed onto the bed next to me and started patting my head and my back, and then she said, "I sawwy mommy, I sawwy." It was so cute that I couldn't help but laugh. When she was satisfied that I was feeling better she continued playing. It's amazing that through all of the chasing babies around and picking up messes and poopy diapers and whatever else happens througout the day, that such a sweet little gesture can just brighten my day and cheer me right up. Its things like that, that make it all worth it.

4 comments:

Kay said...

Oh so true!! How sweet is that little Baylee???

Holly said...

Aw, that was sweet of Baylee! It is true...a tiny 'love you' will always make my day! :)

Trish Griffee said...

OH the tiny moments that change the way you decide to care for your babies that day...they are priceless.

Kami said...

I totally know what you mean. When ever I get stressed out and cry, Paden is so concerned and it makes things so much better. I haven't talked to you in a while. Sorry, it's been pretty busy lately, but I miss you and hope you guys are doing well.