I'm sorry it took me so long to post. I tried like 4 different times to upload the pictures onto the computer and for some reason just couldn't figure it out, so I had to wait for HD to help me and we finally got them uploaded today. The posts with pictures that are older all say "finally" in the title. I realized as I was doing that, that it was kind of a stupid title but I figured that way you guys could figure out how far down you have to scroll to get through all of my new posts. So anyways, here they are. Hopefully I can figure out the camera thing for next time a lot sooner :)


4 comments:
so you have to go all the way to the next page to see all of the posts... sorry :)
All the pictures are so cute. Can't wait to meet little Lacey.
What a chunkers! Can't wait to hold her again. :)
Brit!!
I am so glad that you commented on our blog! I couldn't remember your blog address!! Laycee is so big already. How are you doing with two? I am finally feeling like I can handle the one. Taylor is so happy and loves to take his naps and sleeps 12 hours at night. :) I definitely think that Laycee looks more like you. Baylee looks more like HD.
Post a Comment