Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day

Baylee wanted to sit on me too... Plus she's always looking for an opportunity to hold Laycee. Baylee was wearing green until we had spaghetti for lunch.
Here's Laycee sleeping. She's always either doing this or crying.

Baylee decided that we needed more color in the kitchen. Appropriate for the holiday huh? She was very thorough. She hit every cupboard, appliance and even the trash can. We noticed when she started running into the laundry room to decorate the washer and dryer.











6 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh no! Thank heavens for mr. clean magic erasers!

Kelly Spence said...

And the fun begins. Kristen is right. Magic erasers are a must have with a toddler. Washable crayons come off real easy, you don't even need Mr Clean's help with them.

Mickie and Matt said...

Arg Baylee! Maybe it's time to show her how to clean too eh?

Holly said...

I remember when T helped me decorate...the Magic Erasers were new...can't live with out them now! :)

Linda said...

I like the teach her to clean idea. If you're big enough to "decorate" it's time to learn to clean as well. And I'm a huge fan of magic erasers! With a 4 year old, 3 year old, and two 1 year olds living in this house of course I'm a fan!

(Disclaimer- actually we have very few incidents of "decorating" and for that I'm grateful :o)

Kami said...

Oh dear, I've always been worried that Paden would do this, but so far we've been lucky! Man, I bet you have your hands full with 2!