Aww... isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! I think we might be coming over to the the I.F. area in a couple of weeks while Tyler does some work... if Q and I come, I want to get together with you guys. We'll let you know. :)
I can't believe she's walking! That's nuts. I can't believe she's almost a year too! Hope you're all doing well--looks like you are. Hope the new neighbors aren't too weird either :) We miss you guys.
5 comments:
LOOK at her GO! Wow...such a big girl! Very cool. :)
Aww... isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! I think we might be coming over to the the I.F. area in a couple of weeks while Tyler does some work... if Q and I come, I want to get together with you guys. We'll let you know. :)
Sign her up for the BYU Cougars' running back. She's so cute.
Wow! She walks just before her 1st Birthday!!!
I can't believe she's walking! That's nuts. I can't believe she's almost a year too! Hope you're all doing well--looks like you are. Hope the new neighbors aren't too weird either :) We miss you guys.
Post a Comment